~ Change is hard. Learning about implementation science can help. ~
Understanding and applying implementation science to your own work can be both rewarding and daunting. Most people want easy-to-follow guidance on how to use the best practices from implementation science to inform their own projects and work. For a limited time, the Center for Implementation is offering an online mini-course for free: Inspiring Change: Creating impact with Evidence-Based Implementation. This mini-course will empower and enable you to:
- Gain an overview of evidence-based implementation so you can plan your change initiative more proactively
- Discover how process models, theories, and frameworks can be the backbone of your change plan
- Be inspired to use behavior change theory
- Be more purposeful with your time, by addressing high-priority areas and anticipating resistance to change
- Learn simple tricks and tips that can set you up for success
- Click here to sign up (it’s free) – you can launch into the modules right away!