Okay, this is for research faithful who are packing their suitcase for the 28th Annual Research & Policy Conference in Tampa, Fl. Be sure to pack an extra #2 pencil and a coupler of erasers so you can complete you application for the Young Scholars program.
Here are the details:
- The Foundation for Child Development (FCD) Young Scholars Program (YSP) supports policy and practice-relevant research that is focused on the early learning and development needs of the nation's children who are growing up under conditions of economic insecurity and social exclusion.
- For more information please download the YSP Guidelines.
YSP encourages applications from scholars who are:
- Themselves from historically disadvantaged or underrepresented groups, e.g. first-generation college graduates, and those from low-income communities.
- Scholars who represent a variety of disciplines and methodological approaches and that examine the impact of mental, physical, health, social, economic, institutional, and community factors on early learning and child development.
- Eligible researchers will have received their doctoral degrees (e.g., Ph.D., Ed.D., Psy.D., M.D., J.D., etc) within one to seven years of application submission. Ten years for physician applicants.
- Visit the FCD website to Apply Now.