Join the American Academy of Pediatrics Institute for Healthy Childhood Weight, Alliance for a Healthier Generation, Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and Strategies to Overcome and Prevent (STOP) Obesity Alliance for a discussion about weight-based bullying including testimonials from practice, discussion of resources available to support healthcare professionals and the opportunity to dialog with an expert panel on this important and timely topic.
- When: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 12:00 p.m. – 1:15 p.m. EDT |11:00 a.m. -12:15 p.m. CDT
- Reserve your webinar seat today at:
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/552565134 You will receive an email confirmation when your registration is complete.
- Speakers include:
Rebecca Puhl, PhD | Yale Rudd Center for Food Policy & Obesity
Sandra Hassink, MD, FAAP | Practicing Pediatrician
Angie Hasemann, RD, CSP | Practicing Registered Dietitian
Scott Kahan, MD, MPH | Strategies to Overcome and Prevent (STOP) Obesity Alliance
- Continuing Medical Education Credits/Continuing Education Units Available!
- At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to…
- Describe the topic of weight-based bullying among youth.
- Recognize commons signs and symptoms associated with weight-based bullying in the pediatric population.
- Identify strategies and resources available to support pediatricians and healthcare professionals in addressing weight-based bullying with their pediatric patients.
Questions? Please contact Mala Bedient at email@example.com