Many states are moving to make family support a Medicaid billable service through a waiver or State Plan Amendment (SPA). Stepping into the role of a Medicaid provider is a major decision for a family-run organization as it has implications for administration, finances, and service delivery.
Join a distinguished panel of presenters for a discussion of the many factors that family-run organizations need to consider when becoming a Medicaid provider. Pre-registration is required.
- WEBINAR: Becoming a Medicaid Provider of Family and Youth Peer Support: Considerations for Family-Run Organizations
- April 1, 2014 @ 2pm EST
- Registration link
Event password: fredla
- Audio information for attendees: Call in toll-free: 1-855-211-7752 / Call in number: 1-224-267-0968
- Conference Code: 600-676-1610
This webinar is presented by the TA Network in partnership with the Family Run Executive Director Leadership Association (FREDLA) and the Center for Health Care Strategies (CHCS) and is based on the new CHCS publication titled, Becoming a Medicaid Provider: Consideration for Family Run Organizations (2014).
- John O’Brien, Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Dayana Simons, Center for Health Care Strategies
- Jane Kallal, Family Involvement Center, AZ
- Lisa Conlan, Rhode Island Parent Support Network
- Jane Walker, FREDLA