University of Nebraska and Boys Town looking for post-doctoral fellows

1 Comment | Posted

The University of Nebraska and Boys Town are inviting applications for post-doctoral fellows for the two year Postdoctoral Fellows in Emotional Disturbance (ED) Program. Fellows will be assigned to on-going research projects focused on classroom management, transition/aftercare, academic functioning and instruction, implementation and fidelity research, and family-based preventive and treatment interventions. The goal of the program is to prepare individuals with the research skills to assume leadership positions in the education, development, and well-being of children with ED. Applicants should have a doctoral degree in special education, psychology, social work, or related area.

Applicants should send a letter of application indicating their areas of interest in research with children with ED and relevant work experience, CV, and a list of references to Michael H. Epstein. U.S. citizenship or permanent residency required. University of Nebraska is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.  


  1. Dr.Sabina Sultana's avatar
    Dr.Sabina Sultana
    | Permalink
    I did my PhD in the field of mental retardation and I would like to do post doc in the field of ED but I am not in American. I am Bangladeshi citizen and live in Bangladesh. Please let me know Could I get this chance to do post doc?
    1. Leave a Comment