Pre-conference intensives, a full agenda and almost full hotel!
The time is drawing near, and we are very excited not only by the quality of the presentations for our concurrent sessions, but also our amazing lineup of plenary sessions which include the following notable speakers:
- Patrick J. Kennedy, speaking on mental health reform;
- Dennis Embry, speaking on prevention science;
- Maryann Davis, John Schulenberg, Mark Courtney, and Jennifer Collins focusing on the recent IOM report
- Lucille Eber, Pam Horn and Jessica Aquilina, speaking on integrating mental health into education;
- Larke Huang, speaking on behavioral health research and policy
On Sunday, March 22nd, intensive workshops and a special session offer unique opportunities for participants to learn from colleagues who are making significant contributions to contemporary research and evaluation methods related to children's mental health. Please register early for the intensive workshops to ensure your space!
- Intensive Workshop 1: Health beliefs, culture, and language
- Intensive Workshop 2: Addressing behavioral health challenges in the "Next America"
- Special Session (open to all participants): Development of an evidence-based practice for the national registry of evidence-based programs and practices (NREPP).