Network faithful should mark this webinar on the calendar. This is your chance to hear from Senator Harkin's staff who will talk about recent efforts on the Hill to support the Prevention and Public Health Fund and share what some Community Transformation Grant (CTG) communities are doing to educate their lawmakers. Join the discussion and help keep prevention a national priority for our elected representatives.
- Wednesday, July 24 - 11:30 AM to 1:00 pm PACIFIC
- Register now!
- Is the 'register now' link not working? Copy and paste the following text into your browser:
- Andi Fristedt, Health Policy Advisor, Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pension (HELP) Committee
- Sue Polis, Director, External Relations and Outreach, Trust for America's Health
- Lily Swartz, Program Coordinator, Prevention Institute
- Kathleen MacGuire ,Program Coordinator, Community Transformation Partnership, Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department
- Matthew Marsom, Vice President, Public Health Policy and Advocacy, Public Health Institute