StopBullying.gov, the cross-Federal website dedicated to preventing bullying, has launched a new Tumblr page to reach teens. This page will be used as a way to engage youth from across the country to take a stand against bullying in their schools.
The Tumblr page will feature messages of empowerment, encouraging teens to engage with each other in a positive way, all in an effort to stop bullying. Messages will focus on:
- Being a good friend
- Embracing differences
- Filling your time with positive activities
- Recognizing that you're not alone. Ever.
The Children's Mental Health Network is supportive of this important effort. Here is what the good folks at StopBullying.org are encouraging you to do:
- In bringing StopBullying to Tumblr, we hope to start a conversation and encourage teens to be more than bystanders. Help us get that conversation started in three easy steps:
- Check out the StopBullying.gov Tumblr page, http://stopbullying.tumblr.com, and share the link with your networks. If you have a Tumblr account, follow us!
- If you don’t already, follow StopBullying.gov on Twitter @StopBullyingGov and like our Facebook page. We will crosspost many of our Tumblr pieces on those channels as well.
- Share the following tweets and facebook posts on your page.
Check out their "way cool" website and help put an end to bullying.