Here is a great opportunity to get yourself up to speed on the Essential Health Benefits challenge being faced by states by attending a wonderful webinar hosted by statereforum.
- States Sprint Toward a Benchmark Plan Decision
Monday, September 24th
3:00 - 4:30 PM ET
- Register here.
From the description:
In this webinar, state panelists will describe the steps they have taken to establish and define essential health benefits. The panel will also discuss how these experiences will inform their ongoing efforts to define a Medicaid benchmark plan.
Key topics will include:
- What plan did states choose and why?
- How did states incorporate stakeholder feedback into their processes and what did they hear from stakeholders?
- What were some of the most difficult benefits to address? How do states plan to meet pediatric dental, vision and habilitative coverage requirements?
- How will these benchmark plan choices for the private market influence choices for Medicaid benchmark plan?
- The panel will also take questions from webinar listeners, so sign up to participate.