The National Academy for State Health Policy has a great webinar coming up on January 27th. Network faithful interested in how states are addressing the issue of Medicaid expansion are encouraged to attend.
Webinar: State Approaches to Medicaid Expansion
Monday, January 27th | 1:00 - 2:30 PM EST
Register here: https://cc.readytalk.com/
From the description:
Many states began moving forward with their plans to expand Medicaid even before the Supreme Court’s 2012 ruling on the ACA. Other states have more recently decided to pursue expansion, with a number pursuing non-traditional Medicaid alternatives. This webinar will provide a closer look at the various ways states are expanding Medicaid to those who are newly eligible for the program. State panelists will discuss issues related to the expansion, including:
- Coordination with state or federal marketplaces;
- Education and outreach efforts for newly eligible individuals;
- Benefit design and development of the Medicaid Alternative Benefit Plan;
- Provider capacity needs for new and current enrollees; and
- Implications and opportunities for delivery system reform.
Our knowledgeable panel will take questions from webinar listeners as well, so sign up to participate.