Network faithful in the Washington, DC area should check out the new documentary about restraint and seclusion from filmmaker Dan Habib told from the point of view of students.
- The screening will be held May 30 at 5 p.m. at the National Youth Transition Center in Washington, DC. Space is limited, so please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 28.
- Thursday, May 30, 2013, 5 p.m.
National Youth Transition Center
2013 H Street NW, Washington DC 20006
Special Guests Include:
- Michael Yudin, Acting Assistant Secretary, Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services
- Larke Huang (invited), Lead, Trauma and Justice Strategic Initiative, Administrator's Office of Policy Planning and Innovation, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- Dan Habib, Filmmaker and creator of films Including Samuel and Who Cares About Kelsey?