A message from our friends at the Connecting Kids to Coverage National Campaign
The Connecting Kids to Coverage National Campaign Invites You to Attend a Webinar:
- Pitching the Press: Strategies for Building Media Relationships to Expand Medicaid & CHIP Outreach Efforts
- Tuesday, June 7, 2016 - 3:00 p.m. - 4:15 p.m. EDT
Local television news programs, drive-time radio and community newspapers are just a few examples of media consumers turn to daily for information. And building relationships with community outlets can serve as a valuable extension of on-going Medicaid and Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) outreach and enrollment efforts. Learn tips on how to determine which media is relevant in your community and how to identify the best reporters to contact, including those who work at multicultural outlets. This Connecting Kids to Coverage National Campaign webinar will feature advice and best practices from journalists, organizations and public relations professionals.
- Melanie Hall, Executive Director, Family Healthcare
- Elisa Camahort Page, Chief Community Officer, SheKnows Media
- Annette Raveneau, National Director of Media Partnerships, Enroll America
- Lorraine Ryan, Public Affairs Officer, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Adam Silverstein, Managing Supervisor, FleishmanHillard
Join us on Tuesday, June 7th at 3:00 p.m. EDT for the next Connecting Kids to Coverage National Campaign webinar.