Zero Point Leadership is out with another great webinar to help system of care leaders maximize their potential.
- Webinar title: Why Neuroscience Matters To SOC Leaders: 3 Steps To Dramatically Improve Engagement
- When: August 27, 2013 at 1:00 pm EST
- Register now! https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/147792307081857792
Are you tired of working with people who seem disengaged and resistant to changing old ways of thinking and behaving?
If you answered "YES", then this FREE presentation may be right for you!
The biggest reason change efforts fail is because of low levels of engagement. The good news is that there is a science to engagement. Leaders who understand and use this science are able to significantly improve performance and lead transformational change that results in better outcomes for children, adolescents, and families.
If you are a leader of a child and family-serving organization and...
- You wish there was a better way to get people to change old habits of behavior
- You feel like your organization or your team is stuck in status quo
- You want your employees to be more creative and innovative
- You wish that your employees were more engaged in the change process….
Then you don’t want to miss this!
In this webinar, Laurie Ellington, a NeuroLeadership Coach and former system of care leader, will share three steps based on cutting-edge discoveries in contemporary neuroscience that system of care leaders can use to deepen employee engagement and help people move beyond their resistance to change.