State decisions about whether or not to do the Medicaid expansion have begun to unfold, but Medicaid has many other critical changes on its plate. States have complex eligibility and enrollment, financing, benefit design and consumer assistance requirements to untangle, and 2014 is approaching quickly.
This State Refor(u)m webinar will provide a brief overview of these reforms and why they are important. State panelists will be asked to address questions like:
- What progress have they made so-far in simplifying and automating enrollment and renewals? What are some of the toughest remaining issues?
- How are they coordinating state or federally facilitated health insurance exchanges to prevent coverage gaps?
- Do they plan to roll out a Medicaid benchmark plan and what will it look like?
- How do they plan to provide consumer assistance?
- March 13, 1:00-2:30 pm (EST)
- Register here