North Carolina Youth M.O.V.E. is seeking youth and young adults (ages 15-21) statewide to participate in a series of leadership workshops free of charge. They are looking for youth who have been dealing with emotional/behavioral challenges. There is no experience needed; only that the youth are interested in becoming a leader, are dependable, and are willing to attend required meetings.
- The Leadership Series will be held at:
The Team QUEST’s Experiential Campus at Piney Lake
4016 Blumenthal Road, Greensboro, NC 27406
- Tentative Session Dates will be from 11AM-3PM (Except for the opening session on June 1st 10-4pm). The dates are as follows: June 1st, June 8th, June 10th, June 12th, June 14th, June 21st, and June 22nd Graduation Celebration!
- The deadline for applications is May 1, 2013 so get busy!
- For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Damie Jackson-Diop at: 336-395-8828/ fax (886) 241-7111.
- Download the application form here.