~ A message from our friends at NAMI ~
Affordable mental health and substance use care is crucial to recovery and self-sufficiency. Yet for many, accessing care is like navigating an obstacle course. NAMI is conducting an online survey to explore what people experience when they attempt to access mental health and substance use care compared to other types of medical care. By collecting responses from across the country, NAMI hopes to gain a sense of how coverage affects access to care and what difficulties still exist.
Can you or a loved one get the mental health or substance use care you need? Do you have insurance that covers the costs of your care? Take the Coverage4Care survey and tell us about your experiences.
The survey takes about 20 minutes. Your answers will help us advocate for coverage for yourself and your family. It doesn’t matter what type of insurance you have (employer-sponsored, individual private plan, Medicaid, Medicare, TRICARE, etc.) or whether you have insurance at all. We want to hear from you.
- The survey closes on Saturday December 31, 2016 at Midnight EST.
- Questions? Contact Sita Diehl at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learn more about health coverage here.
Post links to your Facebook and Twitter (see below)
NAMI Coverage4Care Survey – Facebook Invitation
Are you able to get the mental health care you need? NAMI would like to hear about your experiences.
We invite you to take the Coverage4Care Survey. It doesn’t matter what type of insurance you have or if you don’t have coverage at all. Your response will help us better advocate for you and your access to quality care. Take the survey today in English or Spanish.
For more information on health coverage see www.nami.org/parity. Thank you for your help.
NAMI Coverage4Care Survey – Twitter
- Are you getting the #mentalhealth #substanceuse care you need? Help NAMI advocate for #parity by completing this survey.
- Does your family have the health coverage it needs? Help NAMI advocate for quality, affordable #mentalhealth. Take this survey!
- Do you have the #mentalhealth #substanceuse coverage you need? Take this surveytoday so NAMI can advocate for you.
- Quality, affordable #mentalhealth care is key to recovery. Help NAMI understand your needs by taking this survey.
- Is your health care working for you? Tell us about it. Help us advocate for better #mentalhealth care. Take this survey.
- Can’t find a #mentalhealth provider with your insurance? Tell NAMI about it. Take this survey.
- Problems finding the care you need? Let us know! Take the survey and help NAMI advocate for quality #mentalhelathcare.
- Frustrated by the high cost of your #mentalhealth care? Tell us about it. Take this survey.