For 65 years, Mental Health America and our affiliates across the country have led the observance of May is Mental Health Month, raising awareness about mental health conditions and the importance of good mental health for everyone.
This year’s theme, “Mind Your Health,” recognizes the importance of mental health to overall health and wellness.
Mental Health America encourages you to download the 2014 May is Mental Health Month toolkit and use the material to spread the word about Mental Health Month and the importance of mental health to overall health. The toolkit includes an overview with key messages and statistics, sample Twitter and Facebook posts, a logo, Facebook cover photos, banner ads and buttons, and fact sheets on:
- Alcohol Use and Abuse: What You Should Know
- Social Support: Getting Connected, Staying Connected
- Supplements: Weighing Benefits and Risks
- Healthy Diet: Eating with Mental Health in Mind
- Finding Help: When to Get it and Where to Go
- Stress: Coping with Everyday Problems
- Rest, Relaxation and Exercise
To download the toolkit, please fill out this brief form. Upon completion, you will be directed to the page with the materials available for download.