School. Jobs. Housing. These are some of the challenges identified by the young people featured at National Children’s Mental Health Awareness Day. Now, what specifically can we do about it?
- What: LIVE technical assistance on children’s mental health -
KSOC-TV Episode #3 “The REAL, Real World: Helping Young People on Their Journey to Adulthood”
- When: July 17, 10:30 am EDT
- Where: Participate online as we webcast LIVE from the Georgetown University 2014 Training Institutes.
- Can't be there in person? No worries, you can watch it here.
- Featuring: Moderator - Gary Blau, Ph.D., SAMHSA
- Panelists include:
- Raphaelle Alexander, Director, Resource and Development, Youth MOVE National
- Brandon Ha, Founder and Mental Health Advocate, Break Yo Stigma and Ending the Silence Coordinator, National Alliance for Mental Illness Santa Clara County
- Maryann Davis, Ph.D., Research Associate Professor, Center for Learning and Working During the Transition to Adulthood, Center for Medical Health Services Research, Department of Psychiatry, University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Marqus Butler, M.H.R., Project Manager Cross System Collaboration, Community Based Services – Systems of Care, Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
- Mark your calendars, and join the LIVE Q&A with #KSOCTV. And be sure to share with your social networks and spread the word!
- For a sample of KSOC-TV, check out Episode #2!