Network faithful take note on budge information from the HHS website. Please remember that this is based on the President's proposed budget and does not include sequestration cuts. We will do a review of the SAMHSA budget as soon as we can catch our breath!
- FY 2014 President’s Budget of the United States Government, HHS Section Summary (WhiteHouse.gov)
- HHS Budget in Brief (PDF - 131 pages)
The HHS Budget in Brief provides an overview of the HHS budget and how the budget supports the major initiatives of the Department.
- FY 2012 HHS Summary of Performance and Financial Information (PDF – 12 pages)
This document provides a synopsis of the Department’s performance and financial information over the past fiscal year as well as major HHS initiatives.
- Online Performance Appendix (PDF - 151 pages)
This report sets forth the Annual Performance Plan for HHS, including specific performance goals for HHS programs and priorities, the level of performance to be achieved FY 2013 and FY 2014, and analysis of actual performance from FY 2009 through FY 2012.
HHS Operating Divisions are listed below with links to their sections of the FY 2014 President's Budget Request.
- Administration for Children & Families (ACF)
- Administration for Community Living (ACL)
- Agency for Healthcare Research & Quality (AHRQ)
- Agency for Toxic Substances & Disease Registry (ATSDR)
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
- Indian Health Services (IHS)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)