The Children's Mental Health Network would like to tip our hat to the good folks at Kidscape in the United Kingdom for producing a very cool booklet on bullying specifically designed for primary age children. Kidscape is the first charity in the UK established specifically to prevent bullying and child sexual abuse.
- Download Don't bully me! Advice for primary age children
- Read more about the great resources Kidscape provides to individuals and organizations in the UK who are committed to keeping children safe below: (Description from their website)
Kidscape works UK-wide to provide individuals and organisations with practical skills and resources necessary to keep children safe from harm. The Kidscape staff equips vulnerable children with practical non-threatening knowledge and skills in how to keep themselves safe and reduce the likelihood of future harm.
Kidscape works with children and young people under the age of 16, their parents/carers, and those who work with them.
- A Helpline offering support and advice to parents of bullied children.
- Booklets, literature, posters, training guides and educational videos on bullying, child protection, and parenting.
- A national comprehensive training programme on child safety and behaviour management issues.
- Advice for Parents & Carers, Professionals and Young People themselves.
- Confidence building sessions for children who are bullied.