All are invited to attend the Center for Mental Health Services (CMHS) National Advisory Council meeting on August 14th. All National Advisory Council meetings are open to the public. You are welcome to join the open portion of the meeting either in person or via teleconference at the information below starting at 10:30 AM Eastern Time.
Please register to attend at the following:
CMHS National Advisory Council Meeting
Paolo del Vecchio, Director, CMHS, Chair
When: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 | 9 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Where: SAMHSA; 1 Choke Cherry Road; Great Falls Conference Room; Rockville, MD 20857
Teleconference Number: 888-469-1983 | Passcode: NAC
- Closed Meeting – Grant Review of Summary Statements 9:00 am – 10:30 am
- Open Meeting- 10:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Report From the Director, CMHS
- Future direction of SAMHSA
- Public awareness activities/National dialogue on mental health
- Report from the Field – Peer Workforce Development
- CMHS National Advisory Council Subcommittee on Consumer/Survivor Issues
- Public comment
For more information, please contact Deborah DeMasse-Snell at 240-276-1861 or firstname.lastname@example.org