Choices, Inc. is looking for a Clinical Director for the Maryland (Shore) area.
The Clinical Director manages the day-to-day clinical supervision and operation of specific programs for Choices. The incumbent will provide ongoing consultation to clinical staff and will ensure a strong clinical presence onsite and in the community. The Clinical Director represents and advocates for the staff and clientele to the community, funding bodies, policy makers and the broader public, and they may assist in the development of provider networks and coordinate services with community entities.
- Minimum of master’s degree in social work, psychology, marriage and family therapy, or related human services field.
- Current licensure by the state(s) in which work is assigned as Clinical Social Worker, Marriage and Family Therapist, Mental Health Counselor or similar.
- Minimum of five years of clinical and managerial experience in community-based behavioral health and human services with children/families.
- Significant supervisory experience that promotes leadership and initiative in line staff, successful team building, consensus building, conflict resolution, staff development and advocacy.
- Demonstrated competence in providing to and creating services for culturally diverse populations.
- Expertise in strength-based programming, crisis intervention, family systems theory, multi-systems care coordination and case management
- Demonstrated skill in fiscal management activities, team building and development.
- Strong communication and writing skills. Bilingual skills (especially Spanish) a plus.
- Be certified in the CANS within 45 days of hire and at all times beyond the first 45 days of employment. CANS SuperUser status highly desirable.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license in state of residence and auto insurance.
The Clinical Director position is located in Maryland (service the Shore region) and is a full-time, salaried position.
- Those interested, please email cover letter and resume to Jody Levison-Johnson, Executive Director, MD DC Choices at jlevison-johnson@MDchoices.org.
- Resumes will be accepted for this position through Monday, December 8, 2014. EOE.