Sent on behalf of Dr. John Reed -
As Co-chair for the Scientific Advisory Board of International Bipolar Foundation, I am pleased to announce that we will once again be able to support a scientific research grant in the amount of $30,000.
Here are the details:
- Proposals must be received by October 1, 2013
- Applications should not exceed 5 pages in length, including bibliography
- Open to all scientists worldwide
- IBPF encourages Young Investigators to apply
- The primary focus of the research must be bipolar disorder
- Grant is for $30,000 for 1 year to be paid by Dec. 31, 2013
- Administrative overhead must not exceed 10%.
- If you or someone from your institution applies, you will need to recuse yourself from scoring that proposal.
- All proposals should be sent via email to: MWalker.IBPF@gmail.com
John C. Reed, M.D., Ph.D.
Head of Pharma Research and Early Development (pRED)
Member of the Enlarged Corporate Executive Committee
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
Pharma Research and Early Development
Note: Last year the grant went to Hilary Blumberg MD at Yale who studies bipolar in adolescents.