The University of South Florida has done it again by being innovative and offering a wonderful array of CE learning modules online through their Applied Behavior Analysis Masters Program, making them accessible to anyone with an internet connection. Here is the description from USF:
- Online CE learning modules are now offered by the ABA program at USF and sponsored by Dr. Ray Miltenberger, approved continuing education (ACE) provider of Type 2 continuing education hours for BCBA and BCaBA certificants. Courses are designed to refresh and sharpen the behavior analytic repertoire of the practicing BCaBA or BCBA or anyone who works with individuals with problematic behaviors. 1 to 2 continuing education (CE) credits are earned, contingent on passing a 10 question, multiple choice quiz at the end of the modules.
- CE Articles: Provides the student with books and/or articles on a topic area in Applied Behavior Analysis in order to obtain CE credit via an online quiz.
- Online Training Modules: Series 1 courses discuss various topics on the necessity of data such as creating great operation definitions, selecting an appropriate measurement system, and creating single subject research design graphs using Excel for both the PC and Mac operating systems.
- While there are no educational requirements or prerequisites for taking these courses, the coursework is designed to meet a range of educational and professional needs. New courses will be added so please check back for additional course listings.
- Take a look at the currently available courses and sign up!