If you weren't able to attend the Georgetown Training Institutes you can watch one of the featured plenary sessions online. "Journey to Adulthood" featured federal officials, transition-age researchers and youth advocates in an engaging talk-show format. On Thursday, July 17, the plenary session was webcast LIVE from the 2014 Georgetown University Training Institutes. The discussion explored emerging issues among young adults in transition (ages 18–25) including employment, housing, education, juvenile justice, and peer support.
- KSOC-TV Webisode on “Journey to Adulthood”
- Raphaelle Alexander, Director, Resource and Development, Youth MOVE National
- Brandon Ha, National Alliance for Mental Illness Santa Clara County
- Maryann Davis, Department of Psychiatry, University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Marqus Butler, Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse