From our friends at the American Psychological Association ~
The Human Development Intervention Network is a global network focused on collaboration and learning in the study of human development interventions in low- and middle-income countries. This network and online platform will motivate, support and connect a diverse global group of scientists and interventionists at all stages of career development to advance human development research and interventions. Joining the network is free and open to anyone.
Using the Human Development Intervention Network, you can:
- Create a member profile listing your affiliations, professional interests, and areas of expertise
- Engage in social networking with others who have similar interests
- Access relevant data and resource repositories by topic, region, or type of intervention
- Read blog posts on current intervention work and engage in discussions on cutting-edge topics
- Develop mentoring relationships and spur collaborations with researchers around the world
The network is guided by an Advisory Committee with members from several countries and settings, including universities as well as agencies (e.g., World Bank, UNICEF), and has been spearheaded by a number of people from Consortium-member institutions. The network grew out of a 2013 SRCD preconference.
Questions? Contact LAMICInterventionNetwork@gmail.com.