Join nationally recognized experts and your colleagues for a daylong exploration of the most important issues related to fatherhood.
The Hottest Topics. How To’s. Best Practices.
The most comprehensive array of issues, insights and resources ever:
- Trauma and early childhood. Father engagement. Children with special needs.
- Working with incarcerated fathers. Child support. Appropriate discipline for
- children. Parenting boys of color. A father’s role in prenatal care. Fathering as
- a cultural and spiritual duty. And much more!
- Dan Siegel, MD
- Father Gregory Boyle
- CA Assemblymember Mike Gipson
- Judge Michael Nash
- Pastor Horacio Jones
...and many more!
CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS INCLUDE:
- Am I My Brother’s Keeper?
- Father Engagement in Early Childhood: What Is It and Why Is It So Important?
- Fathers and Young Children with Special Needs
- Working with Incarcerated Fathers
- Cultural Competence in Working with Black Men
- Spirituality and Fatherhood
- Trauma and Early Childhood: The Cultural Lens with Latino Families
- The Project Fatherhood^SM^ MIRG^SM^ Model
- Parents in Partnership with the Department of Children and Family Services
- Making Child Support Work for the Family
- Engaging Latino Families
- An Admired Man
- It’s Never Too Early for Father Engagement: Father/Child Attachment
- Fostering a Positive Relationship with Your Children’s Mother
- Disciplining Children Appropriately
- Fathering as a Cultural and Spiritual Duty for Men
- Structural and Policy Factors Related to the Success of Fathers and Families
- Prenatal Care: A Father’s Role
- Employment and Criminal Expungements
For more information: