The Commonwealth Fund, in collaboration with the Australian Department of Health, invites you to a webinar on June 5, at 5 pm., ET, on the Australian-American Health Policy Fellowship. The fellowship provides a unique opportunity for outstanding, mid-career U.S. professionals (academics, government officials, clinical leaders, decision-makers in health care delivery systems and health care plans, and journalists) to enrich health policy thinking in both countries and:
- spend up to 10 months in Australia conducting research with leading health policy experts on issues relevant to U.S. health reform
- learn about Australian delivery system innovations, share lessons learned from U.S. experience
- develop an international network of contacts for ongoing exchange and collaboration.
The deadline for receipt of applications for the 2015–16 fellowship is September 10, 2014.
The webinar will feature:
- Robin Osborn, vice president and director, International Program in Health Policy and Practice Innovations, The Commonwealth Fund
- Jane Hall, Ph.D., program director, professor of health economics, University of Technology, Sydney
- Raj Srivastava, M.D., M.P.H., 2013–14 Fellow, associate professor of pediatrics, University of Utah
- Jessica Greene, Ph.D., M.P.H., 2010–11 Fellow, professor and director of research, The George Washington University School of Nursing.