New York Discussion Forum
We are pleased to offer a discussion forum where individuals involved with promoting systems of care in New York state can connect to share information, experiences and find ideas for how to improve services and supports for children and youth with emotional challenges and their families.
- Please be aware this is a moderated site and we reserve the right to delete any comment, at any time.
- This forum is moderated by volunteers. Opinions expressed are solely those of the author. No professional or medical advice is given.
- Be respectful. Comments will be removed that use obscenities, personal insults, ethnic slurs, verbal attacks or disparaging language directed at an individual, group or organization.
- Keep Your Comments on Topic. We welcome discussion about system of care development efforts and how individuals and communities are working to improve services and supports for children and youth with emotional challenges and their families. The Children's Mental Health Network may edit or remove inappropriate or off-topic comments at any time.
- Users who persist in violating community guidelines may be barred from posting to this site.
- Protect Your Privacy. While this is an "invitation only" discussion forum, comments are visible to members of the discussion forum. Don't give out personal information such as email addresses, telephone numbers or street addresses.
- By entering the discussion forum, you agree to the Community Guidelines and Terms and Use.