Chittenden County ACCESS for Children and Families
The SOC overall outcomes are as follows: decrease admissions to SRS custody; increase child, youth, and family access to services (timeliness, proximity to home, school, and community); and increase family satisfaction with services.
Population:The target population for the system is any child/family in need of distress. The priority is placed on serving children with severe emotional disturbances but respondents report that any child and family in need of services will receive those services.
Click the first letter of your state's name:
- A-KO-NES Wraparound System of Care
- Children’s Mental Health Services Initiative
- Children’s System of Care / California 5
- Multiagency Integrated System of Care (MISC)
- Sonoma-Napa Comprehensive System of Care
- Spirit of Caring Project
- Family HOPE (Helping Organize Partnerships for Empowerment)
- Tampa-Hillsborough Integrated Network for Kids (THINK) System
No organizations are available in Guam.
- Kalamazoo Wraps
- Mno Bmaadzid Endaad (“Be in good health at his house”)
- Southwest Community Partnership
- North Carolina Families and Communities Equal Success (FACES)
- North Carolina System of Care Network
- Pitt-Edgecombe-Nash Public-Academic Liasion Project (PEN-PAL)
No organizations are available in Puerto Rico.