Children’s System of Care / California 5
Riverside, San Mateo, Santa Cruz, Solano, and Ventura Counties, CA
The California 5’s main goal is to provide mental health services to children with serious emotional disorders through an interagency approach. This interagency model for the provision of services fosters joint planning and blending of resources to address service needs for children and adolescents at risk for out-of-home placements and children who are wards and dependents of the courts. The education system provides special education services to children according to AB3632. This legislative mandate requires mental health services to be provided through the county mental health agency when an interagency team of professionals identifies a child who needs mental health services to enhance his or her educational service plan (i.e., Individualized Education Plan).
Click the first letter of your state's name:
- A-KO-NES Wraparound System of Care
- Children’s Mental Health Services Initiative
- Children’s System of Care / California 5
- Multiagency Integrated System of Care (MISC)
- Sonoma-Napa Comprehensive System of Care
- Spirit of Caring Project
- Family HOPE (Helping Organize Partnerships for Empowerment)
- Tampa-Hillsborough Integrated Network for Kids (THINK) System
No organizations are available in Guam.
- Kalamazoo Wraps
- Mno Bmaadzid Endaad (“Be in good health at his house”)
- Southwest Community Partnership
- North Carolina Families and Communities Equal Success (FACES)
- North Carolina System of Care Network
- Pitt-Edgecombe-Nash Public-Academic Liasion Project (PEN-PAL)
No organizations are available in Puerto Rico.