Great news! Early-bird registration for the National Wraparound Academy has been extended by one week! So, if you register on or before July 7th, the cost is $375 (after July 7th, the cost is $450). Your registration fee covers the entire 2 and a half day event that includes:
Monday: Six day-long intensive trainings with two networking breaks and lunch in between:
- Foundations for Wraparound Facilitators
- Setting the Stage: Supervision for Care Coordination
- Financing, Policy-Making, and Management
- Supporting Youth and Young Adults in Wraparound
- Building Skills in Parent Peer-to-Peer Support
- Evaluation, Research, and Outcomes Management
Tuesday & Wednesday: 90-minute sessions in six tracks that match the first day’s intensive trainings. Customize your attendance to suit your goals!
There will also be scheduled time for individualized technical assistance from over 20 experts from the Academy's faculty, along with opportunities to network and socialize. Want to learn more about the Academy? Watch the informational webinar below:
You can also access the latest information about the Academy, along with a full agenda of events, from the National Wraparound Implementation Center's website.