Stark County Community Mental Health Board
Stark County, Ohio and 10 Southwestern Counties in Ohio
CMHS funds have been used to create and enhance services. The crisis stabilization unit was re-focused as a part of the CMHS grant, intensive-family based services in the home, an increased paid role for parents. The addition of two parent coordinators was a proactive strategy to obtain active parent input in the system of care. A comprehensive array of services were expanded and co-located at multiple sites. Additional staff was hired as case managers, youth advocates, parent advocates, and minority outreach coordinator. CMHS funds have been utilized to support staff training and system of care training.
The target population for the system of care is approximately 832 children with SED living in Stark county. The SOC agencies were committed to serving all children and families with multiple needs as the priority. The child and family must be a resident of Stark county, 0-21 years of age, and involved in at least three child serving systems (juvenile justice, child protection, health, mental health, mental retardation/developmental disabilities, alcohol/drug addiction services, and experiencing problems in education). The goal was to serve children and families by utilizing a non-categorical approach.
Click the first letter of your state's name:
- A-KO-NES Wraparound System of Care
- Children’s Mental Health Services Initiative
- Children’s System of Care / California 5
- Multiagency Integrated System of Care (MISC)
- Sonoma-Napa Comprehensive System of Care
- Spirit of Caring Project
- Family HOPE (Helping Organize Partnerships for Empowerment)
- Tampa-Hillsborough Integrated Network for Kids (THINK) System
No organizations are available in Guam.
- Kalamazoo Wraps
- Mno Bmaadzid Endaad (“Be in good health at his house”)
- Southwest Community Partnership
- North Carolina Families and Communities Equal Success (FACES)
- North Carolina System of Care Network
- Pitt-Edgecombe-Nash Public-Academic Liasion Project (PEN-PAL)
No organizations are available in Puerto Rico.